Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trail Talk

Hello and welcome to "Sounds Better in a Bubble", my blog about comic books new and old. As a small boy my parents used the comic medium to encourage my interest in reading, an inspired idea that worked wonders. I could not (and still can't) get enough of comic books! My youthful favorites included Conan (both the "Barbarian" and "The Savage Sword of"), The Amazing Spiderman Thor, Action and Dectective Comics, and Jonah Hex. As an adult my tastes lean toward Golden and Silver Age comics especially those with military themes.

Some consider themselves "purists" devoting all of their energies to a particular publisher, I am not one of those. I enjoy titles from all over the comic spectrum. Whether it is DC, Marvel or smaller publishers like IDW, I believe great comics are everywhere just waiting to be found. Maybe I can lead you to some comic book gems both past and present, and I would like to thank you for taking the time to read my blog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment